Tuesday, July 8, 2008

kk

Kinley said to me the other day:

"Mom do you know what I want to be when I grow up?"

me: "what?"

Kinley: Well I decided on Tuesday's I want to be a dentist, on Monday's I want to be a cheerleader, and on Saturday's I want to be a magician.

I guess she'd be one very well rounded girl! I LoVe the things kids Say!

6 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

That is so funny! She seems like a crack up! Well, my sugar free week has been reduced to sugar free 4 days! We took Tyler and some friends to a concert last night and took them to get fresh doughnuts after and I couldn't resist! I am SO bad. I think if I could go 1 day it would be an accomplishment! I am not giving up though! I will just keep starting over until I get at least a week. I was just asking my dad if we were going to AZ this year because I really want to. I haven't seen all of you guys in so long. So, I hope that is where the fam heads!

Brett and Lisa said...

PS: Keep up the good sugar free work on your part!

The Neilson Times said...

she is so adorable! I love all the great things that kids say!

Stacie said...

My most shocking comment from KK as of late is still the whole, "Action! Yeeeeah, this is the action!!!" thing.

She'll most likely one-up herself when you guys come over today though, looking forward to it!

Cody said...

I love what kids say. Abe and I had our nephew in Sunbeams with us and he is 100% into superheros. Anyways he said the pray this one time and said "Please protect Spiderman and Batman as the soop down and safe us..." There was more, but I can't remember it all. Kids are fun.

Anonymous said...

I love it! She is a very smart little girl! She's adorable!
And I read your post about giving up sugar! Holy cow! Amazing. I too am trying and I am dying!!!! Yea, I can only go a few days and then I break down. you may have to give me a few tips on how you are doing it??