Sunday, June 29, 2008

High School Musical with the GiRls!!!


Tayler and Kinley LoVe High School Musical! They can sing along and quote the entire movie! They were ThRilled when grammy told us a couple months back that she got tickets for all the girls!
We had so much FUN!
During the final scene it got a bit sentimental between Troy and his dad...I caught myself tearing up... then I was laughing at myself for tearing up in HSM...then I looked to my right and caught Shan wiping her tears and then to my left and my mom was doing the same! Runs in the family!
Thanks mom for such a fun girls outing!
Looking forward to the new High School Musical 3 movie coming this Fall! Tayler told me she has to learn all the words to the songs in HSM 2 before the third one comes out!
Missed ya Shell!

8 comments:

Stacie said...

I'm still wiping away tears from that last song, Troy really did a number on me!

Blondie Blues said...

Lynsi, LOVE the updates. I am so impressed with the NO-SWEETS! Let me know how it goes... I wish you the best of Luck and I would love to say I would do it with you; maybe after nursing I will give it a GO. I could sware that nursing makes me want sweets more than ever before- and before was already too much. It looks like your fam is enjoying the summer! I am going to call you soon.

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun...and I must say that pale background doesn't do much for any of our coloring.

Jacque said...

looks like a blast! i'm sure i would've cried, too.

Dawn said...

Lynsi, I LOVE the girls short hair cuts! and I'm so impressed with your sugar free month. Good luck! I've done it for 4 days max and that was tough.I also loved the post on Pizzaria Bianco and plan on going soon. We've only been talking about it for a year now. hope to see you soon, summer really is flying by!

White Family said...

HSM was a fun day! Of course, Girl's Day Out is ALWAYS fun. XO

Chelsea Bevans said...

hey lynsi....so go to her blog www.piedpiperphoto.blogspot.com, she is coming back to the valley in Oct./Nov. but I suggest you book soon because she fills up fast. She lives in England, and comes a couple times a year to see her family and take pics. She is so nice, her name is lindsay. Let me know if you need any more info. Looks like you guys had fun at HSM, my Taeler would have loved that.

Brittney said...

so, how are you doing with the no sweets, its been a week now. and i am kinda having withdrawls, i havent cared until TONIGHT! tonight its all i could think about was having just one sweet! i even thought about eating a tootsie roll, that was in our junk drawer for who knows how long, and i HATE tootsie rolls.
i didnt eat it, guess i wasnt desperate enough. but i did have a bowl of cereal to tame my craving for SUGAR~