Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wilson Cousins!~

One of the highlights of our summer so far has been a visit from the Utah Wilsons! The cousins are the best of friends and had such a blast together! We were able to celebrate Craig's 46th B-day with him at Pizzeria Bianco...

We spent an afternoon at the Temple Beach Park where the kids loved the water and slides...







There were many hours devoted to Rock Band...



Lots of Dancing...
Swimming...
Eating...
Smiles...




just a little sleep...
and lots of fun and laughter!!!!
The girls were in tears as their cousins left and already looking forward to our next time together!
WE LovE you Wilsons!!! THanks for a great week!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

FUN!! How lucky for your kids to have cousins close in age. I have never been to Tempe Beach Park yet!! I am too scared I'll be hot and miserable, but it looks so fun!

Dusty said...

It looks like you guys had a fun week. Cute pictures!

Grace said...

Man, history definitely repeats itself. I can't believe how much the picture of the four girls reminds me of when it was me, Amy, Ali, and Kelsi. We used to cry at goodbyes too.

Ambur said...

I love the pictures! You have such a cute kids.