OnE MoRe WeeK before it's BABy Time...
I had my doc. appt. yesterday and am scheduled to go into the hospital next Wednesday to have our baby! ( if it doesn't happen sooner) I'm so excited and ReAdY! I've enjoyed being pregnant, but am more than ready to be DONE at this point~I'm dying to find out if we will be welcoming a new baby boy or girl.
I had my doc. appt. yesterday and am scheduled to go into the hospital next Wednesday to have our baby! ( if it doesn't happen sooner) I'm so excited and ReAdY! I've enjoyed being pregnant, but am more than ready to be DONE at this point~I'm dying to find out if we will be welcoming a new baby boy or girl.

16 comments:
You look so FABULOUS my friend! I am so excited to hear about your delivery and the exciting announcement of a "Boy" or "Girl". Keep us posted.
HOLY COW! Where does the time GO? I am beyond thrilled for you and can not wait to know what the sex is of this little one. Good Luck with the delivery! You are probably NESTING like crazy right now. I can't wait to hear the FUN news; I'll be thinking about you. Love, Deb & Mylie(a girlfriend for the baby or a good friend for the baby)
Lyndsi-- We wish to send a gift- (after the news of boy or girl) but, I tucked your address away with the Christmas Cards... So if you don't mind passing it my way- I would love it. email- rhoward8469@msn.com, phone, announcement... whatever you get a min. for. Thanks Rachael (Jeff, Ashley, Lauren and Grant Howard)
There's nothing like a good "Girls' Night Out"! Thanks, Monica, for inviting me to such a delightful evening in honor of Lynsi. Love, Jan
I can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or girl either!!! Good luck with everything!
I'm so excited!! Can't wait to see the new addition the Wilson fam. We'll be home just in time!
I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!
you look so great linz! i cant wait to find out what that baby is! enjoy this last week! you and shelly look so cute! cant wait to see the next post when it says its a ?????????? lol, and whats the name gonna be?? Good luck with your delivery! i hear it gets easier every time! so this one should be a cinch for ya!lol:)
Oh my goodness! You look AMAZING! You just have this cute belly nad still little legs nad arms and face! You should be a pregnant model! Good luck with everything! I can't wait to find out what you are having - Wilson babies are adorable, so either way, it will be so great to have another one!
Good luck Lynsi! It was so much fun to see you yesterday, I posted the lemon bars for you, go make some and enjoy one last pregnancy dessert!
You look amazing..... and good luck!! Shelly has been informed to let me know what you have!! I hopefully I will get to meet the new baby at Shelly's shower!
I am so excited to find out what you have. I half hope it is a boy so Rex can have a brother, but it would also be cool if you had a girl so Evie could have a cousin her age. Good luck this week and yes, Vegas is one of our relocating options, along with Seattle and L.A.
what cute mama's, you better call me before _____ is born! (I have a feeling I will be home before we actually speak on our phones together, dare to dream though right?).
How exciting....your little boy or girl is almost here!!!! You guys have the cutest family and I can't wait to see pics :)
I know we can't wait to see the new little one!! I decided I think it is going to be a girl - and the new babe will share a b-day with Brad!
You have to post what it is right away b/c I'm dying to know. I'm really really hoping for a boy. Girls are great too, it's an understatement to say I kinda want one.
Post a Comment