
Between the GiRls it seems like we are taking at least one of them to a b-day party almost every weekend. Last weekend KK went to a party at Girly Girls and absolutely LoVeD it! She was excited to wear one of her princess dresses and get pampered with getting her hair and nails done! She came home feeling like a true princess! She slept in her glittery up do and wore her hair like that for church the next morning!I won't be surprised if we find ourselves their again next month for her birthday!

Tayler had Field Day last week at school and it was alot of fun for Keith and I to go cheer her on! She was looking forward to it for weeks! She was picked from her first grade class to do the jump rope event. She came home from school everyday and practiced for weeks! She's quite the little jump roper! The big day she got stuck with a rope that was too small for her and she ended up with a 6th place ribbon...but when I asked her about it she just said..." Mom I had fun, so I won! "

9 comments:
Lyns--
That little story about Tays breaks my heart. However, she didn't seem to bothered about it. I can't believe you are down to one day until baby!! See ya tomorrow.
I'm so jealous that you are having your baby this week. Good luck and let us know.
KK is so stinkin cute.. she really looks like a princes, she even has the princess smile! And Taylor looks so old, crazy to think your daughter is that old!! Good luck tomorow!!
My girls would have loved a party like that.
Good luck tomorrow!!
I saw all the kids out on the field when I was in AZ, made me miss it! KK is a beautiful princess, Jaiden too. What a fun party! Good luck tomorrow, I will be thinking of you and can't wait to hear what it is! Love ya!
The field day looked so fun! What a sweet little girl. I bet she's a great runner like her Mom and I think we use to jump rope also :) Im excited to hear if you've been giving a boy or girl - this is so crazy that you dont know yet! I cant even imagine how excited you must be feeling! Good Luck! And Kinley looked adorible in that dress, its always fun to have soemone else doing your hair no matter how old you are.
Some teacher got way too competitive when they cut all the opposing classes ropes, how horrible!
You are having your baby right now! I can't wait to find out what it is!!
LYNSILOO!!! I need stats asap! ie. gender, poundage, name??? You have a new baby, and we know nothing, we're dieing here!-shan
Post a Comment