
We decided it makes for a much more fun hike for the kids to do it with friends! We could hardly keep up with this group! They led the way!
Here's Keith and Scott packing up the little boys! This is after spending the morning playing in two intense church basketball games to win the Championship!~ Go Moon Mountain!


6 comments:
You and Shelly are amazing.... I seriously can't believe that you are having a baby in a few weeks... I think I need some of that White blood in me so I can go hike a mt. (p.s that last time I went hiking was girls camp if that tells you anything)
Looks like a gorgeous Hike. You are in such great shape, especially for being 9 months pregs. Can you believe your having a baby in no time? Keep me posted...
I keep checking back to your blog just waiting for you to say - The baby came early! Or I've been put on bed rest. But no just another HIKE! Your crazy Linz. Hey my blog is now private so email me at clairedeloon79@hotmail.com so I can get your email add to invite you. Thanks
i love you, you are the greatest friends ever! that was such a fun hike with taylor and kk.
love kaylea
what a blast! we will have to do it again. can't wait for the next hike! regina
Your little families are WAY TOO CUTE! Way to reach new heights together. Keith, congrats on the b-ball season! Love ya, Mom
Lyns--
I can't wait to find out what your having. I think your having a boy and then I think you are having a girl. I guess only time will tell. I am excited for Wednesday! Love ya. I hope your feeling alright!
Post a Comment