Daddy Daughter Disneyland Trip!
The Girls LoVe Disneyland! We have been trying to fit a trip in for a while, and decided Spring Break was a great time! Being rather pregnant and unable to ride any of the rides and having Rex at a really tough age for Disneyland... it worked out great for Keith and the girls to plan a little daddy-daughter get away! They had the Disneyland map printed out several days before they left and had all the rides they wanted to go on mapped out and planned.. it was so cute! The girls LOVE for Disneyland has moved from being all about the Princesses to all about the RIDES. They were most excited to tell me about Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, and Pirates of the Carribean. Their first day there was SOLID, they didn't call it a night until 11:00 PM! They had a BLAST! What lucky girls to have such a FUN daddy!
The Girls LoVe Disneyland! We have been trying to fit a trip in for a while, and decided Spring Break was a great time! Being rather pregnant and unable to ride any of the rides and having Rex at a really tough age for Disneyland... it worked out great for Keith and the girls to plan a little daddy-daughter get away! They had the Disneyland map printed out several days before they left and had all the rides they wanted to go on mapped out and planned.. it was so cute! The girls LOVE for Disneyland has moved from being all about the Princesses to all about the RIDES. They were most excited to tell me about Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, and Pirates of the Carribean. Their first day there was SOLID, they didn't call it a night until 11:00 PM! They had a BLAST! What lucky girls to have such a FUN daddy!

... WHile the girls and Keith were loving life at Disneyland, Rex and I spent a few days at the White House! Shell was on Spring Break from teaching, so it was SO FUN to be able to spend time with Shell and mom! We went to eat, did some shopping, lots of walks and chit chatting. It's so fun to be pregnant 5 weeks apart from Shell!!!!Easter DrEsSes aND SMILES!


We had the annual Easter Egg Hunt at the Park with all our friends during Spring Break! The girls were so excited to have Grammy, Aunt Kandis, and Marley and Miles come for the day and join us!



Rex LOVED the Easter Egg Hunt and has been carrying around his "Ball" Easter Egg Basket ever since, but instead of carrying around eggs he has been using it to carry around his cars!EaSteR MoRnInG


The Easter Bunny brought the kids new beach towels, goggles, water balloons, and swim suitsuits for the SUmmer season fastly approaching!BaTh TiMe

Rex got his first set of golf clubs from his Great Grandma and Grandpa Kirkland for his birthday! After opening them he practiced around the yard for two hours and hasn't slowed since! He absolutely loves them! This has become his new sport of choice. Grandpa Kirkland gave him a few pointers over the Easter Break!Happy 94th Birthday Grandma Rawlins!
We had a great time at Grandma Rawlins party! She is so CUTE and amazing, you'd never know she turned 94!
We had a great time at Grandma Rawlins party! She is so CUTE and amazing, you'd never know she turned 94!
YeLLow bOOTs
These boots have been through all of our kids! For some reason all of our kids have LOved the color yellow at this age! When Tayler was two she named her pink blanket "yellows". They all loved anything and everything that was yellow and just loved saying the word. Tayler picked out these boots when she was two... they now fit Rex and he loves them just as much!
Family HIke up Shaw Butte

It's been a while since we've taken the whole fam on a hike, and to our surprise everyone did great! Both girls could keep up and loved it and Rex didn't mind staying in the hiker! Hopefully we can fit in a few more before it gets way to hot! We didn't quite get to the top because we ran out of sunlight, but both girls are determined to go again soon and make it to the top!








17 comments:
Looks like you had a fun Easter. Sad we missed the annual egg hunt! I love Rex's yellow boots, so cute! I am glad the girls had a good time at Disneyland, wish we could have seen them. What a fun daddy-daughter trip. Miss you guys, hope to see you soon!
I kept my eyes peeled for the girls and Keith at Disneyland (Steph had told us they were there). Too bad we missed them.
Sad to miss the easter egg hunt too!
Lyns--
That was a great post. You caught up on everything. I have been waiting to see Disneyland pictures. I am really not a fan of that preggers shot of you and I though. I love Rex in his yellow boots. He is so cute. See ya Friday!
how fun, and how awesome for you and Shelly! Cant wait to find out if yours is a boy or girl!
Your family is too cute for words. I love that you posted so much! Im putting my vote in for a little boy with this next one. Rex looks like he needs someone to play cars with. Miss you.
I've been waiting for this Disneyland post! I got your Easter card in the mail today, so cute. Tell the girls I loved their artwork! Love Starc
Wow, what a fun post. It looks like you guys have been busy and having so much fun. That's awesome that Keith took the girls to disneyland. Those pictures were adorable! And Rex's boots are sweet!
You guys have been busy! Love the cute pictures; the funny ones of Rex in the Yellow boots are a KEEPER for his future wife! You look so GOOD Lyns; Yes, you belly is definatly a big basketball- but you are all baby and a SEXY one at that! It was so good to chat with you the other day; your the greatest! keep in touch with you, the fam, and the soon to be new BUNDLE. Love, Deb
Now, that's what you call an amazing post! I had such a good time checking it out. It was nice to see all the pictures that either brought back fun memories or filled me in on good times.
XO-Mom
How fun lyns! I especially love the daddy daughter disneyland trip! What a fun thing for the girls to remember! Easter looked like a blast too! I loved all your pictures!
Hey Lynsi, Good to hear from you!! I also get all of the updates on you from Shelly. Fun, we can stay in touch now! Hopefully I will get to see you at Shelly's shower but I must say your kids are so cute and you are so cute and perfect pregnant, it makes me so jelous!!
How fun!!
lynsi
hope you don't mind me dropping in on your blog. cute pics of your kids. wish I would have called you to get together more while I was in town. I think ASher and Rex would have been fast friends. Anyway, I had to comment on the yellow boots. Asher has the same ones and the same fascination. For the longest time yellow was his favorite color and he was so so picky about his shoes and slippers, but was more than willing to wear those yellow boots wherever- with or without clothes.
What a fun and wonderful egg hunt! I love the action shots of the kids. You go girls for hiking up shaw butte! You are all amazing!
Your kids are so adorable! Disneyland looked like so much fun! Send me your email address so I can invite you since we went private. Your getting close to having your fourth! Crazy, I can barely handle my two!
chelseabevans@yahoo.com
Your kids are to cute- I'm so excited for you and Shelly, that would be so much fun to be due so close together. I hope you are feeling good in these last few weeks. You should have come over to D-land. I live about an hour away and we have been trying to get up there a ton before the baby gets here. Kate loves mickey's house.
Looks like fun at the Easter Egg hunt, so sad that we missed it this year!
Post a Comment