
The girls made it to the top of Shaw Butte and happily too! (with of coarse lots of little water breaks and StArBuRsTs!) After hiking a good part of the way earlier in the week and running out of sunlight the girls were excited to reach the TOP! When we got there KK asked..." Mom, can we see China from here??? Rex was a trooper too and was happy and content in the pack!~
Good Times!!!
13 comments:
a nice hike up Shaw Butte sounds like fun! KK is so funny.
how fun!
you are a serious tropper too lynsi!!
i was going through boxes the other day and found a hilarious little book i made in elementary school with you in it!
have a beautiful weekend.
xx
jill
thats so awesome you are STILL up for hiking!! what a great day, a whole family hike. i wish we had some cooler mountains to climb out here in queen creek!
Only you Lynz, hiking just before the new baby comes! Looks like it was a lot of fun. We'll have to try that before its too hot.
you're due in 22 days Lyns, you're making the rest of us non-carrying women look bad. c'mon!
you're due in 22 days Lyns, you're making the rest of us non-carrying women look bad. c'mon!
What a great family day! Your girls are so awesome and YOU girl are AMAZING!
I agree with all of the above comments.... let me just say that I think I exercised 3 times while I was pregnant
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.
Lynsi you are CRAZY! I don't know how you do it. You look great.
daniel and kaylea says... we will meet you at the top next time!!! ya'll are the greatest in the world.
lynsi, you are totally amazing!!
You GO girl! I hope Keith and the kids realize what a ROCK STAR you are...I'm sure they do. Your time is coming very soon Lyns, that baby will be here before you know it. I hope your feeling good! Love, Deb
Congrats to all you Wilsons for reaching to top! Lyns, is there no end to your energy? Please don't give birth on the top of a mountain! Much love, Mom
Post a Comment