These two are quite the buddies! In the morning when Rex wakes up we often hear him calling from his room in his deep little voice..."Kayyyyyy Kayyyyy" over and over!!! I had to get a picture of them snuggling while watching a show the other morning! KK loves being a little mother to her baby brother!

8 comments:
okay... sooooo cute!
Lynsi...that is so cute! Blake and Ellie are the same way. She only wants him to get her out of the crib and buckle her car seat! It is so fun to watch the siblings love on each other!
Thats really cute.
so cute, I love the one with Oscar the Grouch in the background! Thanks for inviting us to the Easter egg hunt, sorry we couldn't come, it was right during Hallie's preschool Easter party. It gets harder to coordinate things the older my kids get! We were sad to miss it, and the Danas are in California, so that is why they couldn't come, but thanks for the call, I really appreciated it!
Hi Lynz. Yes it's me. I've seen your blog bc Brittney has you on her's and you guys are sooo cute. I cant wait to hear if your having a boy or girl ? maybe it happened already. Well I started a blog. Im not sure why - no family yet but i had tons of pics. Check it out. Call me soon
so sweet! I realized I shoulda had a girl FIRST! they are so nurturing and motherly to their siblings. How great!
hey lindsay!
you have such an cute fam. looks like things are going great!
ciao!
Post a Comment