I knew Rex's hair definitely had some curl to it, but not quite like this. When I get REx out of the tub every night I always matte his hair down to dry it and straighten it out a bit... Keith got him out of the tub the other night and just let it dry. I couldn't believe how curly it was! Made me Laugh~Like Father Like Son!

12 comments:
rex's hair is awesome! he's so cute! oh, and by the way, cohen called him "rex" today... i guess "sex" is no longer. ;)
p.s. the banner pic at the top of your blog looks so cute!
Oh my gosh I'm having Rex withdrawals. It all started yesterday around ten PM when Mom told me the story about him getting his shots and giving the nurse a dirty look. I love his hair, and I'm SO excited to see your kiddies and your "MARCH BABY".
How cute! I love curly hair on Boys!
He is so handsome! The hair is so great, it looks so different after you straighten it. I can't believe your pregnancy is going so fast, How are you feeling?
That is so great!! Rex must be one of the cutest boys I know.
Love the hair!! He has got some serious curls! I would love if Jack had hair like that!
I love it! You should let it grow out more, I love little boys with curls. It was so fun to see you the other day, we need to get together, are you guys going to carry on the easter egg hunt tradition?
What a cutie pie! I love the curls!!! I just want to squeeze him he is so sweet!
His curls are so cute!
Ah, I love your ethnic child... Him and his dark skin, curls, big lynsee/Keith lips... seriously, i hope our boys look like Rex.
:)
ps: I'm in phx in non stop meetings, calling you today(it's midnight! humena humena!)...
he is keith! have you compared baby pics?
Post a Comment