Friday, February 15, 2008

RaInY DaYs


There's not many days in AZ where it's too cold or rainy to play outside, but today was one of them! Pretty much every day we are outside soaking up the AZ SuN and this afternoon we kept waiting for the SuN to come out so we could head out to play at the park. The sun never came out so the kids just bundled and enjoyed the rAiN!


4 comments:

Jacque said...

these rainy day pics are adorable. rain in phx is fun, because we know it won't last long! glad the kids enjoyed it.

Stacie said...

Lyns!
I love how unsure KK looks in every picture about the weather conditions! I'm pretty hasty towards it as well, the DAY I come home from the dreadful snow it has to be raining! So over it.

I'm excited for our BBQ! (Or Nellos?)

The Neilson Times said...

I love AZ rainy days! The kids look adorable and like they are having so much fun.

Steph Weaver said...

Cute pics! Rainy days are something that I have learned to love...so fun!