It's almost time for NuMbER FOUR to arrive! We're getting there! As the time is getting closer I'm getting so excited to see if we will be having a BOY or a GIRL??? Just want to see what you all think, so vote and let us know...
We're going to vote for a boy so Rex isn't outnumbered anymore! I'm sure he would love a little buddy! Matt tells us we have to keep having kids until we get another boy--I'm not sure I'm up to the challenge!
Lyns, So, you'll notice that I copied "NEW SOUL" for my song on my BLOG. Sorry, but I love the song as well-man you have GOOD taste! I was going to call you today just to chat but that will hopefully happen next week. I think you'll have a BOY! I hope to have Mylie in the next 3 weeks, pretty crazy but I am READY. NESTING up a storm! Love, DEB
i'm thinking a boy... rex needs a fellow baller to hang out with! i made some baby blankets tonight. i'll have to show you them, so you can pick out your faves.
11 comments:
DREW!
We're going to vote for a boy so Rex isn't outnumbered anymore! I'm sure he would love a little buddy! Matt tells us we have to keep having kids until we get another boy--I'm not sure I'm up to the challenge!
BOY...Krew? Cash? Davis? There are so many fun boy names!!
Boy! How cute is your family and now it is just going to get cuter!!!
I think it is going to be a girl.
Lyns, So, you'll notice that I copied "NEW SOUL" for my song on my BLOG. Sorry, but I love the song as well-man you have GOOD taste! I was going to call you today just to chat but that will hopefully happen next week. I think you'll have a BOY! I hope to have Mylie in the next 3 weeks, pretty crazy but I am READY. NESTING up a storm! Love, DEB
i'm thinking a boy... rex needs a fellow baller to hang out with! i made some baby blankets tonight. i'll have to show you them, so you can pick out your faves.
we vote boy.... it seems people are having boys. but i am always wrong! do you have names picked out???
We have the hardest time with BOy names... If it's a girl we both have loved Kate for a long time.
The Martineaus think it's definitely a BOY!
A boy
Post a Comment