
Keith had a Young Men's overnighter this weekend so the girls and I decided to have a GiRlS NiGhT! We got Rexy in bed early and the night was filled with cHoCoLaTe shakes, PrInCeSs Tea Party music, lots of laughter, dancing performances by KK, manicures and pedicures, and their art and crafts projects they had picked out at Borders earlier in the day. Tayler picked out a SeWiNg kit that she was so excited to work on and finished sewing her first project, which was a little stuffed bear. KK picked out a BaRbIe designer coloring book and designed all kinds of fun Barbie dresses.We had so much FUN!
I LoVe my girls!!!!
I LoVe my girls!!!!



18 comments:
This is why I NEED a girl. The boys and I played power rangers, baseball and trains today. I honestly pray for a girl every night. I think you can call me crazy!
This is so adorable!!! You are such a good mama...what a fun night :) Such cute pics!
Cutest Mom and daughters of 08!
OMG you girlies are too cute for words. How much fun!!!
What a great mom you are! Your girls are so cute! I am looking forward to the "girls nights"!
What a great night! I am sure they had a ton of fun with their fun Mom.
what fun! i haven't painted my toe nails in years, i think! love the pic of kk w/ cucumbers on. you're such a sweet mommy!
that sounds like so much fun.
i cant wait to do girly things with libby:) what a great way to spend a friday night. those girls are so beautiful!
So cute lyns!! I can't wait to have a girls night with my girls (if I ever get any!)
You are such a fun mom. Now I know why KK said she likes you more than me.:)j/k. It was fun hanging out with you guys the other night. You are a great family.
this post only re-affirms that your are the hottest and most adorable super-mom ever! It was so great seeing you. I miss my Lynseee! x0x0
you are truly so lucky! as are your girls. What good memories with their mom.
How fun! You are such a great mom, and your girls are just sooooo adorable! What great times!
I can't wait for my girls to be old enough so we can have a girls night too. You are sch a fun mom!
What a fun mommy you are! Yeah, I agree with the girl thing - i hope I have some even though I LOVE my little boy. I don't know if he'd go for mani's and pedis... and I don't know if dad would approve, either :)!
That sounds like such a fun thing to do! Here I keep thinking I'd let Hallie get a little older before we do fun stuff like that, maybe I need to break out the nailpolish! And by the way, the Super Bowl isn't until next Sunday, the 3rd of Feb.!
Lyns, Hey it's Deb! First of all your about the cuttest Mamma ever and second seeing your girls night out pics makes me so excited for GIRL #2. How fun to have sisters/daughters! It's killing me that you don't know what you are having. You are so patient! Hope your feeling good!
I seriously want to be at the next girls night, I might never get to have one of my own!
Post a Comment