Saturday, January 26, 2008

the sweetest thing



OK, I think this is the sweetest thing ever... it seems that all kids love to have something to comfort them whether it is that certain stuffed animal, binkie, blanket, bottle, silkie... whatever it may be. All of our kids have LOVED their Blankies and Dede's (which we call a pacifer at our house)! Rex is at that age where he just loves to snuggle with his blankies and dede's but what I recently found is that all of the tags on his blankies are getting worn... not only does he love to snuggle his blankies but he loves to rub the tags on them as well. Now when we rock before he goes down he has me help him find his tags and he holds two blankets, one in each hand, and just rubs the tags. I just LOVE this boy!






Just some of
Rex's favorites at the moment:
His electric toothbrush, wearing funny hats, and CARS!!!




The girls had a great time this week going to Disney On ICe with daddy and their good friends Megan and Paige! They had so much fun! These are pictures of them getting ready to go... they were pretty EXCITED!

7 comments:

Mary and Ryan said...

Every time I read about or see a pic of Rex I get sad he and Dallas dont get to play:( They are alot alike. D rubs the corners of his blankie. I wonder what you are having......

Bryan and Shelly Barney said...

Why is Rex so cute? Thanks so much for last night. We had a lot of fun. Bryan is still talking about his burger. We love ya!

Steph Weaver said...

Blake had the same tag/blankie fedish, so cute! Rex is looking so much older lately. Disney on Ice sounds like fun!

Chelsea said...

oh, boys are so fun. Kosty is obsessed with his blankie too, and he rubs the satin corners..I'm already planning ahead for the next one's "blankie"..needs to be smaller & darker & I need to buy 2 of em! they get so dingy!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I need to kidnap your children. Me and Mark often sit around talking about how dang cute your kids are... he is still laughing at how rex "indulged" in the grilled cheese sandwich. I love you!

sbk said...

AAHHH REX is such a QT PIE.

Anonymous said...

Rex is so cute!And I do love how they have their favorite little things. It is harder for me to want to take away the binki from Eli than it was with Kale. I think I just want him to stay a baby!
Oh- and you are such a cute mommy to have the girl slumber party! That made me want little girls!:)