Tuesday, January 8, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!



This is a little late... but Happy Anniversary to the best parents EVER!!! LOve you!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

AWE look at them!
how many years! you didnt say! i bet its.....32?
they are the best parents, you are a lucky girl. Happy Anniversary Richard and Jan!

Swirls of Happy said...

What a cute picture, I LOVE your parents...they are the best and your mom is one of the sweetest people I have ever met! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :)

Stacie said...

Go Ma & Dad! infinity years and they still got da heat! woop WOOOOOP!

Brooklyn said...

Oh! That picture is adorable! Your mom is the sweetest person on earth! and your dad is so kind!

sbk said...

I'm sad I missed out on the rondez-vous at the Wilson's the other day. My 9-5 thing got in the way.

sbk said...

I'm sad I missed out on the rondez-vous at the Wilson's the other day. My 9-5 thing got in the way.