KK just had her holiday dance recital last weekend. She was so excited that Grammy, Papa, and her Great Grandma and Grandpa were their to watch. She also loved that her two good friends Kaylea and Claudia came to watch! She did a great job and we were very proud of her!
Papa and girls



7 comments:
:( Wish I could've made it, she looks adorable!
Excuse me commenting on every post, I'm just stoaked you've updated!
Okay so first gotta tell you that you are so cute prego and congrats on hitting the hump, I have only seen you pregnant with Taylor.
I am so sad we did not run into each other at the Temple, that would have been great.
I love the Christmas jammies, so funny that your girls picked out their own and did not like yours, I am sure they were so cute.
Last but not least, KK looks so beautiful at her recital and I am sure she did so good, love the cute pictures with your parents.
I will send you my address to your email, please re-send your card.
I love KK she always makes me smile! Maybe Jaiden will be in dance next year.
It was so good to hear from you! Your family is adorable. I think the last time we talked was right before my wedding. It's almost been 6 years. Crazy. Your sister is going to be living with my husbands sister Nicole. What a small world!!! We will have to keep in touch. I'll add you to my blog. Congrats on the baby. How exciting!! Happy New Year!! -amber
she is so cute! i cant wait for libby to be in dance. your parents look like proud grandparents!
You look so cute prego! And you are so little, you barely show! I think it is so fun that you are waiting to find out the sex of the baby! i can't wait to find out when you have the baby!
I love the pictures of KK at her dance recital! I think it's so fun that they dance. Hopefully I 'll have a little girl to put in dance. Otherwise I might just be enrolling the boys soon! HA! But, she is such a pretty little girl!
What a cutie!!!I'll bet she stole the show!!!So sad we couldn't live closer while we are both prego, you look great!!!
Post a Comment