Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Countdown!

Our girls LOVe getting new Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve, they love pajamas and their pj drawers are completely overflowing! Anyways, I bought them the cutest matching pajamas this year and decided to take them out early to show them to the girls before Christmas Eve because both my girls can be pretty opinionated when it comes to what they wear to bed!....Anyways, glad I did because neither of my girls approved of what I had picked out... We ended up returning the original ones and I had them pick out what they wanted. After going to only a few stores they found the perfect jammies! Tayler informed me that she is now over the princess gowns and has now moved onto bigger and more grown up things like leopard print! KK wanted to be matching with Rex and we had to find her the right pair with the feetsies. Anyways, life is good in their new jammies!
We had so much fun the other night checking out the Temple Lights and having a yummy dinner at Oregano's. The girls loved bundling up in their new ski coats!
This is what's left of our Gingerbread house!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Loving Taylers tweenie bopper jammies, what a little minx.

I had some very similiar not too long ago, Limited Too perhaps?

Dusty said...

I am glad to hear that your kids are jammie lovers too. You are a better mom than I would have been in that situation.

Steph Weaver said...

Love the kids jammies! That is a favorite at our house too. Love the gingerbread house, that is so funny...did they eat it?

Jacque said...

love that pic of the kids in their jammies! precious!