Friday, January 4, 2008

13 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like a great Christmas!

Stacie said...

cutest pictures ever Lynsi!! I miss your fam already!

Anonymous said...

LYNSI-LOO

I feel like I havent seen you in ages! Cute pics

Brooklyn said...

SO cute! Lynsi! Love them all. Such beauties you have!

Brittney said...

fun pictures~ your kids are so dang cute! and how fun you got to go to the snow:) looks like a fun christmas!

Mary and Ryan said...

Your Christmas looks like so much fun!! You even got to be in the snow!! Your kids look like they love snow!! Poor D had never seen snow! Im still sad D never gets to play with Rex:(

The Neilson Times said...

What a great slide show! The girls look so beautiful and I love the one of Rex with his Basketball hoop. How fun that you went to Salt Lake, it looks like the kids loved the snow, how did the skiing go?

Piper said...

Cute pictures. What a fun Christmas you had. I heard we just missed you New Year's Eve at the Trosts. Too Bad. We heard all about the magician.

Swirls of Happy said...

How CUTE!!!! You are kids are seriously the cutest ever!!!! Looks like you had a great Christmas...how fun to go to the Snow ;)

Chelsea said...

Fun! Kosty is obsessed with that same hoop! A good investment for sure!

Jacque said...

adorable pics, lyns. rex is so funny w/ his hoop! and the girls are so cute in their ski outfits!

Dusty said...

I loved the pics. So Cute! Did your girls go skiing?

Dawn said...

I love your blog and the slide show! So cute! It was fun to see you at the baptism. We all really need to get together soon like the good old day!!