The White girls had such a fun Girls Night Out this week! Keith, being the great daddy he is, tucked the kids in and let us enjoy! We went and ate at Houston's and before we knew it, we had been at our table chatting for over three hours! That's what happens when we all get together. I love having such fun sisters and mom!!!!


Shell and I have always talked about being pregnant at the same time! Yeah, Shell is expecting and we are only just over a month apart!

“For there is no friend like a sister, in calm or stormy weather, to cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.”
-Christina Rossetti
12 comments:
Soooo cute Lynsi! I love your family. Your momma is the best. She helped sooo much at me and Bo's wedding. You all are beautiful :)
ps it is Brittany's and my dream to be prego together too, how fun for your guys!
I love this post because it is so true!!!! There is something so special and fun about a sisters bond!!! I love all the pics, you guys are so pretty :) That is so neat about shelly....congrats!
thats awesome lyns- you guys are all grown up, your mom must be proud of her daughters.
you are all so cute.
thats so great about shelly:)
i told chelsea to wait until the summer and we could be prego together! thats awesome your kids will be so close in age.
looks like so much fun! i wish my sisters were closer. it's so true that there is nothing quite like a sister. you all are adorable.
how perfect did that work out for you and Shelly, so awesome! You guys & your mom are all so cute!
Your girls night out makes me even more excited to be getting another GIRL. You and your other White ladies are so cute! How fun to have your sister expecting with you, I love it when I have a sister pregnant with me. In fact this is the first time that I am a Lone-ranger, but I have you and a few other friends so I'm not feeling too sorry for my self. Anyway, hope all is well.
White must be your maiden name, at first I thought, "did Lynsi start a club called the white girls" Im crazy. That looks like so much fun, I wish my sisters were closer! Your family is so cute! Miss ya!
What beautiful girls you all are. I love having sisters and it makes me happy that I have daughters now. When I see these pictures I just hope that someday when my girls are all grown up we will all be great friends.
disclaimer: i am not the impregenated one.
"are you ladies all single?"
-drunken man with bald head and cigarette
fun night girlfriend!
Such a pretty bunch of girls! That is SO COOL that you and shelly are both expecting! How fun! I knew that you were, but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to know yet :) Congrats by the way! You have such beautiful kids it will be fun to have one more around! You are going to be a mother of 4... crazy! I am so happy for you and exicted to be able to now be up to date with all the Wilson/White goings on!
You girls are all so beautiful, and seriously it's hard to tell which one is your mom, you can see where your looks come from!
Post a Comment