Thursday, November 1, 2007

H A P P Y H A L L O W E EN !







The girls loved Halloween and everything about it... the dressing up, candy, decorations, and all! (Well, actually Tays said she loved everything EXCEPT washing out her brown hair!) Tayler ended up being Hermoine (from Harry Potter) and Kinley decided to wear Tayler's original costume that she had picked out for this year before Hermoine, instead of her flapper girl costume (which was the second costume we had bought and returned for her) I'm sure that didn't make sense, but between both girls we bought and returned 4 Halloween costumes and ended up with more than we needed. Yeah, costumes were crazy this year and we had a lot of picking out and returning which won't happen again...
Rex didn't last long, mostly because he decided not to fall asleep for his nap that afternoon and was ready for bed by the time we were ready to head out trick-or-treating. Keith t0ok the girls all around the neighborhood and they had a great night!

9 comments:

Stacie said...

hahah tays looks a bit unsure about her brown hair!

Nancy said...

looks like they had fun, cute costumes, did you get the hairspray out of Tayler's hair after?

Mary and Ryan said...

That is so funny KK couldn't make up her mind. The finnished product looks great though!!

The Neilson Times said...

I love what the girls decided to dress-up as, and Rex looks adorable.

Brittney said...

cute picts, good times. the brown hair looked hilarious. rex was cute as a button. libby was in bed at 7 so we did no trick or treating, plus the costume i got her was too hot and she was roasting after 5 min. next year we will get a cooler costume!

Swirls of Happy said...

Very cute pics!!!! Love the brown hair...too funny :) Rex is adorable! How much longer till your new addition to your cute family?

Jacque said...

i'm loving tayler's hermione costume. and rex and kk look adorable, too. sounds like they had a fun night!

Chelsea said...

CUTE! I have to tell you the most random story... so Saturday I was supposed to help Sandy cater a wedding at a house in your old neighborhood, well she told me Bluths but it was Worsley's, anyways, I didnt have a phone & I didnt have time to track down a pay phone, so embarrased as I was, I went to your moms house! Thank heavens she answered the door! She let me in, lent me her phone, & even gave me a hug & offered me a freshly baked cookie!! I LOVE JAN! She is the sweetest lady EVER, & she helped me so much! I came home & told Jer about it & he started cracking up when I told him she even offered me a cookie, he was like 'that is SO Jan!' What a mom you have!

Anonymous said...

They are soo cute! I love little rex's costume!