Friday, October 26, 2007

PHOTOS BY STACIE









My little sister Stacie is full of talent and has always been so creative and artsy! Along with her delicious gourmet cooking, one of the things she loves is photography. She just got a new camera and is starting to take family pictures, baby announcement photos, or any other pictures for people. Her photo blog is on my "blogs that I enjoy" list.

These are some of the picutures she took of our kids while at the Ranch house last weekend.

6 comments:

Jacque said...

these pics are so beautiful. they capture your kids' personalities so well. stacie is really talented!

Mary and Ryan said...

Such cute pictures!! I miss your little kiddos!

Swirls of Happy said...

It looks like that ranch is awsome!!! How fun for you all to spend time together :) The pics are so cute, and of course your kids are so stinkin' adorable!!!! I have not seen Brad forever, him and his wife are so cute. I bet you guys had a blast cooking, especially with Shelly and Stacey there since they are in culiary school!

Brittney said...

wow lyns- its crazy to see your sisters all grown up!!! you guys are all so beautiful:)
thats awesome you got to go to the cabin, i mean mansion! whoa! its georgous! what a fun family weekend. stacie is so cute with her photography website, she takes some great picts too! your kids are SO cute!

Anonymous said...

These are so great! I love the ones with you and the kids. I love those tender moments!

Anonymous said...

Lyns, No one told me you are pregnant again (not surprising) but congrats. I just wanted to let you know that I hope my kids are as cute as yours.

Grace