Sunday, October 14, 2007

We're waiting!!!

Ok. So we have officially decided that we are NOT finding out what we are having this time around! I mean we have girls and a boy so either would be fabulous! I have lots of friends/family trying to persuade us otherwise, Saying we are absolutely CRAZY for not finding out and that they won't be able to wait that long. Sorry guys, but it's looking like we won't know for a good 6 more months!
I chatted with a delivery nurse, who was a mom of one of the girls in KK's dance class last week, she was saying how FUN and exciting it is in the delivery room when couples don't know... I'll be looking forward to the announcement
IT'S A ______!!!!!

I'm feeling like I need to
mix it up a bit! Hopefully it will keep the pregnancy just a bit more exciting and add just a little more anticipation.

8 comments:

Nancy said...

I've always thought that would be exciting too, but I don't think I could hold out! Good luck.

Chelsea said...

I think that is AWESOME! Seriously, I have always wanted to do that but I just cant handle it! you are right, it will make the delivery even more exciting & special. Maybe one day when I have BOTH genders I will do the same!

The Neilson Times said...

Great idea Lyns, I am very excited for you guys! It will be so fun and exciting to wait until he or she is born, do you have a name for "the baby" while you are waiting or are you just going to call he or she "baby"?

Anonymous said...

Yea! I didn't know you were prego! I am soo excited for you! And I agree- i say that if i have one of each then the rest will be surprises. I think that will be a great moment! Soo fun!!!

Mary and Ryan said...

You are so funny with all the things you try, natural birth, not finding out.... I couldn't do either, so more power to ya!! Im excited for you!!P.S. we find out Friday!!

Brittney said...

wow, thats so exciting!! i dont know if i could do it, i asked scott if he would wait and he said "nope" it would be so suspensful, and yes to karlee's question, are you going to refer to it as baby or will you have a boy and girl name picked out? lets just hope at your ultrasounds they dont say, "oh, she looks good" because i have heard of dr's slipping and saying it because NO ONE WAITS TO FIND OUT ANYMORE! Good for you!

Jacque said...

i think it will be so exciting for you all to wait. you think dr. mckernan will tell me if i ask since i can't wait that long?? ;)

melissa walker said...

good for you guys--I don't have the patience. Also, we need all the time we can get to pick a name? Are you going to the hospital with two names--one for a girl and one for a boy?