Friday, September 28, 2007

H A R R Y P O T T E R



The girls love being with their daddy! Their new thing lately has been reading Harry Potter together. It's more Tayler and daddy's thing, KK doesn't quite have the attention span yet, but she listens in here and there.
It is so cute, first thing in the morning Tays will crawl into our bed to read a few pages of Harry Potter before school with Keith...

First thing she says when he walks in the door from work is "let's go read Harry Potter!"...

And every night they get their little reading session in.

What I love is whatever moment it is Keith will just sit down and love to be with his girls. He's never too busy or has something more important to do! They have made this their little special thing! They have finished the first book and are almost done with the second.
What I find hilarious is that Tayler wants to be Hermione for Halloween and since Hermione is the only girl in Harry Potter, Kk has decided she wants to be Ron Weasley, which actually fits...she always has her own ideas!

15 comments:

Kelsi said...

That is soooo cute!!! Tell Keith that he is a stud! I think Tayler would be the cutest little Hermione! And that is so funny about KK wanting to be Ron! So cute!

Courtney said...

KK as Ron is hilarious. I am looking forward to reading HP with Seth but think I better wait another year. It sounds like Keith is a great dad!

Steph Weaver said...

KK will be the best Ron ever! That is so funny! Tayler will be a great Hermoine too...what about Rex, maybe Harry?

The Neilson Times said...

These pictures are so great! What a great dad Keith is, it looks like the girls are loving it.
I love the ideas for the halloween costumes,keep us posted!

Stacie said...

hahaha why is kk so funny?!

Brittney said...

There is nothing cuter than seeing your baby with your husband. i just love watching scott read libby books, its so sweet keith will just drop what he is doing and read to them. their costumes are so cute, and funny she wants to be weasley:) she seems like she is a lot like her mom? goof ball:)

Anonymous said...

Hey- i found you through Brittany's blog. You'r kids are sooo beautiful. But...we all knew they would be! :)What a great daddy to read to his girls. I love all your pictures. I love your pictures form Chicago. That is my favorite place in the whole world. I got to live there for 4 months - a life time ago and now it is what I ask for, for every birthday and Christmas. Someday i'll get it!
Cute Family!

Nancy said...

Does it give them nightmares at all? Just wondering if Dallas is too young. Looks like fun though, so fun to see you on Sunday, I'm waiting for the Halloween pictures of KK being Ron Weasley!

Jacque said...

These pics are so sweet. What a good dad Keith is!

Chelsea said...

Love that. So sweet that he drops whatever he is doing for them, and they will always remember that! and turn out to be GOOD girls b/c of it!

Mary and Ryan said...

That is so sweet! My Dad used to read us The Lord of The Rings at night. Your girls will always have good memories of the reading time!

Swirls of Happy said...

He is such a good daddy!!!! You guys have the cutest family :) Very cute pics!

Stacie said...

ASK KEITH HOW RADIOHEAD WAS!! Im excited for cowboy chao on Saturdaaaay!

Brittney said...

hey lyns-new post time! its been foreva!!!
also, i was gonna ask you, are you gonna find out the sex of the baby or have it be a surprise?
i think i might wait to let it be a surprise next time, it would kill me not to know, but wow, that would be so exciting to hear it when they come out!

Brett and Lisa said...

That is such a great thing! My dad used to read to me every night and it is my favorite memory! Way to go Keith!