I've been tagged by JACQUE,
Jobs I have had:
Paradise Bakery Senior Year
Einsteins Bagels for a semester while at BYU
Victoria's Secret
dads law office... everyone in my fam has had this job at one point or another
Calico Cupboard ( Favorite job for sure! Serving at a darling restaurant in a charming quaint tourist town in La Conner Washingtion right on the water!)
Movies I could watch over and over:
10 Ways to Lose a Guy ( I laugh my head off every time I see it)
Girls Just Want to Have Fun ( This one is old school Sarah Jessica Parker... I think I used to watch it every day when I was young! )
13 Going on 30
The Notebook
The Wedding Planner
Sweet Home Alabama
Serious Chick flicks, I Know! These are the ones that are good to throw in when Keith is out of town!
Favorite TV shows:
The Office
Dancing With the Stars
What Not to Wear ( on TLC) I love any makeover show!
Oprah
Leno- but usually sleeping
I love the OLD school shows like Felicity and Dawsons Creek ( I just finished watching the first season of Felicity...anybody remember that show, quite entertaining!)
Favorite hobbies:
Hiking
Photography- taking pics of the kids
Cooking
Pilates
Trying new restaurants- Keith always finds the best restaurants!
Reading with the kids
Places I have lived:
Arizona
Utah
Washington
Favorite foods:
Chocolate Chip Cookie dough- true comfort! ( or anything chocolate for that matter, can't live without it!!!)
Winter Salad or any yummy salad
Any Mexican food with lots of guacamole
Anything with Turkey and Cranberry
Places I'd rather be:
Hiking any mountain with my hubby
Crabbing in the San Juans
Disneyland with the kids- we are going this weekend! YEAH!!!
Semiahmoo Beachouse
Chatting around the White family kitchen- this has always been our favorite gathering spot!
Web sites I visit:
http://www.people .com
http://www.babycenter.com
http://www.foodnetwork.com
http://www.blogger.com/
http://www.gap.com
Who I'm tagging:
Brittney
Steph
Karlee
Mary
Chelsea
7 comments:
oh my gosh, lynsi! i LOVE felicity. i own the first season on DVD and have many episodes memorized. jaimey and i can't get enough of it. that's so funny that you love it, too! did you watch "my so-called life", too? that's another one of our old school favorites. i wish they never took either one of those off the air.
GIRL we need to plan a GNO asap! Let me know when you get back from disneyland.
HEY lynsi girl I've started a photoblog in high hopes of getting some local jobs around town (more like ward) anyways, add this blog! and hope you dont mind your kiddies are in all my photos, its not my fault their beautiful. love ya, starc
Hey- Girls just want to have fun was my FAVORITE movie ever!! I think I could have watched it EVERYDAY!. You gotta love SJP in that movie!
Hey Lynsi. It's Brooke Brown(hubbard) I married Bo Brown. Anyway, just looking at you blog and had to tell you your family is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Lyns I loved reading this,so fun! Have fun at Disneyland! I cannot wait to see pictures.
I think my list of movies and websites is EXACTLY the same, or at least totally close!!!! How fun, I LOVE Disney Land!!!!
Post a Comment