Friday, October 26, 2007

The Ranch House

We had such a fUN Fall Break! We planned on going to California and making a Disneyland trip but last minute had a change of plans. My sister Shelly and her husband Bry invited us to his family's Ranch House in Payson and we couldn't pass it up. It was absolutely gorgeous and we had the best time. Tennis courts, horses, Theater Room, Rhino rides, Smores, walks in the meadow, concerts by Bry on the porch, and best of all it was so much fun to be with ALL my sisters, and little brother and their spouses. My kids LOVE their aunts and uncles! We loved that mom made it up for a night too! It was so enjoyable to let the kids run all around outside and enjoy everything around them.


Tayler and the boys
` The kids with Uncle Brad and Aunt Shann
The girls loved playing cards with B and Heidi and spending time with them. B and I had a serious tennis match, which was so much fun even though I lost!
One of my favorite parts of the trip was all cooking dinners together. (It makes it even more fun when you have a huge incredible kitchen to cook in!)
Rex was very entertained watching Dora on the big screen!
Family Rhino Ride
Starc and Shell on a ride with Tays

Thanks Shell and Bry for such a great weekend!

6 comments:

Dusty said...

Oh my gosh that looks like it was so much fun. What a great place. I love all the pics you posted of your kids. They are all beautiful!

The Neilson Times said...

You have such a fun family! What a great trip, and I love the pictures Stacie took.

Jacque said...

what an amazing place! it sounds like so much fun! i love the pic of rex in the theater room.

Steph Weaver said...

Hey Lyns...we missed you in Cali., but it looks like you had a great break! The pictures are all so cute and your sister is very talented!!

Nancy said...

um, I need some inlaws with a Ranch house! Hello, I would have chose that over Disneyland too, how fun! Stacie's pics are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! Now that is a vacation! And what a blast to be with your siblings too. So fun!