Tuesday, September 25, 2007


The girls are loving REX these days! Tayler said to me tonight " Mom, I hope we have another boy because then he'll be crazy like Rex" and KK always tells me she thinks she has the best baby brother in the whole world! He's at such a fun age! The girls have been teaching him where his belly button and toesies are and most importantly how to dance!

7 comments:

Jacque said...

that picture of the kids is sooo cute! you must take pics of them all day long! they're so adorable!

Nancy said...

Lynsi, we missed you guys on Sat. night, we'll have to do it again with everyone sometime, I'm hearing congratulations are in order for you, maybe your daughters wishes aren't that far off, you're amazing, congrats!

Brittney said...

you have such adorable kids!
i bet its fun for the girls to have a little brother, and he is starting to prbly play on their level a little more now that he isnt such a baby... sniff sniff, do they grow up fast! how exciting about the new addition!! congratulations!!!! i always knew you would have a big family.. you are on your way! i wanna have at least 2 more... we will try again this coming summer, when libby is at least a year and a half:) come check out my site! i emailed you an invite!! you are such a cute mom, i bet you have so much fun with your kids:)

The Neilson Times said...

Congrats!!!!! I am so happy and excited for you guys, this baby is going to have the best big sisters and big brother. They are such beautiful kids and the fourth will be just as beautiful.

Chelsea said...

Hey there, Lynsi, so good to hear from you. Shelly was just at my house for Jennas baby shower. Your kids are beauties and that Chicago trip looked so fun. Especially the 'no kids' part! We have never ever left out kids overnight! I hope the day will come! Jer says hello, by the way.

Oh, and I am setting my blog to private cause some weirdo put a comment on my lil sisters blog, so anyways if you want to send me your email address :)

melissa walker said...

Hey--I wondered if you had a blog and here you are! (I'm a good stalker!) It was so fun to see you guys! Hopefully we'll see you in Utah soon!

Swirls of Happy said...

Ok, I am so glad I found your blog through Brittney's!!!! It is Brittany Williams (Hubbard). Jason, my husband, says hi by the way. I have not seen your cute family forever, I didn't even know you were excpecting! Congrats, and I must say that you have the most beautiful kids ever! REX looks like your brother Brian. How is your family? I saw Shelly last Saturday at a baby shower, but I haven't seen your mom forever. My blog is on private mode, but if you want to email me your email so I can invite you, email me at brittanyh@gmail.com.