We LOVE Chicago! We have found our new favorite destination! We had such a fun little get away together over the weekend while grammy was kind enough to take all the kids! They had so much fun they hardly noticed we were gone! THANKS GRAMMY! We got a good look around Chicago as we cruised up and down the boardwalk the first day we were there. Chicago has so much character and history and there is so much to do and see!


We enjoyed Wicked and had great seats! I had seen it with my mom and sisters, but it was Keith's first time.

We meet up with good friends the Walkers at the Cubs Game. It felt nothing like being at a Diamondbacks game. Wrigley Field felt old school and traditional!


We definitely ate well the entire weekend! Our hotel was right next to the number one deep dish pizza restaurant in Chicago, GINOS EAST. It was amazing, but so rich you couldn't eat it twice in one weekend! We found the best voted chocolate in Chicago too. It was called Ethal's chocolate and it was incredible and the store was so CUTE! Each chocolate was decorated so adorable!One of the restaurants we ate at was on the 96 th floor of the John Hancock building and we could see the entire city from our table!
7 comments:
it looks like you guys had so much fun in chicago! now i want to go! i loved the pics. the chocolate store sign is so fun! perfect for you! ;)
I am so jealous, that looks like you guys had such a fun trip. I've never been to Chicago, I think we need to try it!
what an awesome trip! thats nice you got to get away, wow chicago looks like a fun city to visit! you seemed to have done the "touristy" things people do, but how much fun:) and what a fun chocolate place!
Lyns...Chicago looks so fun! I am sure it was nice to get a little break with just the 2 of you. Thanks again for dinner tonight. It was fun and I am so glad I finally got to try the pizza! We will miss you guys!
Lyns, What an amazing trip, it looks like the two of you had alot of fun! I know who to call for ideas for a trip to Chicago.
The only thing you guys missed is Oprah! Ryan is a little jelous about the Cubs game. Im glad you guys got a little getaway!! Sorry you are feeling sick, I still am too, yuck!
looks like a good trip...how 'bout more pics of "The Friendly confines" of Wrigley Field?
From, Ryan
Post a Comment