


The girls were taking this very seriously!


Rex was HAPPY to help!

After school yesterday the kids were so entertained and had so much fun "frosting cakes" or at least that's what they were pretending to do. They actually spent all afternoon spreading mud on the rocks! Looks quite disgusting, but Tayler and Kinley pretended it was quite delicious and were very proud of their creations! I love the imagination little kids have!

7 comments:
this is hysterical, lyns! it reminds me of when jaimey and i were little and would make "snow cones" (cups w/ tub water and soapy bubbles on top) in the bath tub -- we'd even "sell" them to passers-by (my mom and older sister would come in the bathroom to buy our yummy snowcones! how fun for tayler and kinley to have eachother to frost cakes with! cute, cute!
looks like fun to me. Your kids are beautiful, even when covered in mud! I used to spend a lot of time as a kid, with my friends, outside making "salad." The cakes look yummier.
lyns, I love your blog and oh my goodness your kids are so, so beautiful!
It is so fun to see what you guys are up to and like you said this will be a great way to keep in touch. Please tell your family and Laura(next time you talk to her that I said hello. Karlee
I think that my Crew and your Rex are pretty close in age right?
We should plan to meet for a playdate sometime, Bella would love your girls.
Those actually look tasty! Must be the pregnancy talking right, I actually thought sand was yummy last time
lynsi!!!!!
hey you:) i stopped by to say hi to karlee, she lives down the street from me, and she invited me to her blog, and there YOU WERE! i hope you dont mind i am visiting your blog!!
your family is So adorable:) how dang cute are your kids??!! i saw shelly at jenna's shower on sat.
she is so cute, and funny too, just like you! i wanna add you to my list if you wanna be blog buddies:) gimme your email address and i will send you an invite! (only if you want, dont feel the pressure!:) my libby sue is 8 months old, you gotta see how much she looks like scott, its crazy!
well, talk to you soon hopefully!
Brit,
If you check back here for my e-mail it is lynsiwilson@yahoo. I would love to see your little girl, I heard she is so adorable! I'm so excited we'll be able to keep in touch, glad to hear all is well. I'll e-mail Karlee and try to get your e-mail in case you don't get mine. talk to ya soon. L
Post a Comment