Tuesday, June 16, 2015

scenery that I love


Going out for a walk or run is one of my favorite things, especially when I've got some good music to listen to, and then to top it all off check out what it looks like walking down our street. These old barns that I pass daily are amazing...so pretty huh! I'm crazy about the scenery around here. The blueberry fields are still my favorite view and I love that thats what we get to see from our backyard! Washington has won me over with its beauty! The farmlands + San Juan Islands + mountains + greenery + old barns  are all just stunning! It just never gets old, and every summer I seem to fall in love with this place all over again.  







2 comments:

Grapefruit said...

So beautiful. And I love your family photo at the top of your blog!!!

jan said...

I agree. It's gorgeous, and there's no place like it! For you, that means there's no place like home!