Rex got quite the birthday treatment this year! Keith pulled him out of school for the day and the two of them drove to Portland for a round of golf and then to watch the Portland Trailblazers, Rex's favorite NBA team play. It was an awesome day for Rex and I'm sure one that he'll always remember! We are so blessed to have Rex as our oldest son! He is an absolute sweetheart! He seems to get bigger and taller by the day, but he'll still sit on my lap and snuggle his mama, and that's important : ) He is goofy and fun and also hardworking and self motivated. His dimples and curly hair just make me smile! I couldn't be more proud of this sweet boy and love him so much! As you can see he had a great year in basketball, his team won their end of the year tournament! I have decided basketball is definitely one of my favorite sports to watch my kids play. Maybe it helps that Keith coaches the boys, he's fun to watch too!
Sunday, June 14, 2015
Rex turns 9
Rex got quite the birthday treatment this year! Keith pulled him out of school for the day and the two of them drove to Portland for a round of golf and then to watch the Portland Trailblazers, Rex's favorite NBA team play. It was an awesome day for Rex and I'm sure one that he'll always remember! We are so blessed to have Rex as our oldest son! He is an absolute sweetheart! He seems to get bigger and taller by the day, but he'll still sit on my lap and snuggle his mama, and that's important : ) He is goofy and fun and also hardworking and self motivated. His dimples and curly hair just make me smile! I couldn't be more proud of this sweet boy and love him so much! As you can see he had a great year in basketball, his team won their end of the year tournament! I have decided basketball is definitely one of my favorite sports to watch my kids play. Maybe it helps that Keith coaches the boys, he's fun to watch too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment