Monday, January 5, 2015

A day in Seattle

 A few days before Christmas we decided to head down to Seattle and check out the gingerbread houses that we had heard all about at the Sheridan. Well, I have to say, we weren't very impressed, especially after the hour wait. BUT luckily the good eats at Serious Pie, the train ride, and cruising around Seattle more than made up for it. More than anything else I was just happy to be with my favorite people soaking in the holidays!




 my little mothers... what would I do without these girls!










 We got our food fix between Serious Pie ( pizza) and Top Pot ( donuts ) : )



Of course Benny is right by his dads side. Following his every move! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I havn't checked your blog since little Ben was born, oh how everything has changed! So great to see you are still blogging! I love it!

Anonymous said...

oooops, i meant i hadn't checked it since Drew was born haha.