What's cuter than a group of three year olds singing their hearts out, I don't think much! Watching drew in his preschool Christmas performance this year was the absolute sweetest! He looked so cute in his Sunday best attire and newly buzzed hair : ) He could hardly wait to get on that stage. The three year olds sat with their parents during most of the show until it was their turn to go up and sing. The entire time leading up to his turn, he asked about every. single. minute. when it was his turn! Not a shy bone in his little body! Unfortunately this holiday season there has been several times where Keith and I have had to split up and go separate ways to watch the kids in their varying activities because several nights we have had so many things all at once. This happened to be one of those nights. Keith was off watching Kinleys dance demonstration, and also in charge of getting Tayler to club volleyball practice and Rex from basketball, but he squeezed in a quick stop at the preschool and literally walked in right as Drew was walking back to his seat after singing his last song. Good thing I took video! Earlier in the week we had to do the same thing, split up and take video and then swap videos at the end of the night. I know this is just the beginning of that! Its hard not being able to be everywhere at once! It's a busy time of year, but so much fun! I say this all the time, but we are in such a great stage of life with our kids, I just want to slow it down some days, I guess since I can't do that, all I can do is try to soak it up and enjoy every moment!
1 comment:
He is SO cute Lynsi!!! I am so sad those preschool days are over for me, they are the best!
Post a Comment