Over the summer I had asked Stacie to take our family pictures while we were all in Newport Beach. I was so excited to have updated pictures, and was even more excited to have them taken by Stacie, but really it ended up being quite a challenging task to convince my kids to get dressed in something other than swimsuits and to head down to the beach...
to take pictures!
So Newport pics were a no go, but it all ended up for the better... Stacie ended up visiting us here in Washington and was sweet enough to take pictures of our family right here in our own back yard. The old barn and blueberry fields are just beyond our drive way, I love that these pictures represent where we live and where we have laid down our roots : ) The beach is beautiful, but I love our Washington scenery! Thanks Starce, no one can capture families quite like you!

















2 comments:
You have such a beautiful family Lynsi, I love seeing them and how much they've all grown up. And you look stunning, as always. We sure miss you guys!
Wow! The scenery IS beautiful, but not as beautiful as the Wilson family. Love those shots - Stace, you nailed it!
Post a Comment