Drew's heart is broken each day the kids get on the bus to leave for school. (Luckily for Drew, Ben only has kindergarten every other day.) I can't tell you how many times Drew has told me he wants to ride the bus too! He found an old back pack and decided if he wasn't old enough for school yet, he was at least old enough to wear a back pack around the house! Literally I don't think he took that Star Wars back pack off for three days straight! Oh and check out that green on green. Drew is really into matching these days!
His turn will come all too soon! I can't believe he will be at preschool next year! I know it will only be a couple times a week, but still, that seems crazy that I will have all of my kids in school!
Each year seems to go by a little faster! Sometimes I look at our kids and just can't believe how grown up they all are! I'm so proud to be their mother and I love each and every day doing what I do. Being a mother is the best thing in the world, hands down!
1 comment:
...And I love how much you love to mother those cute kids of yours!
Post a Comment