Friday, May 16, 2014

Baseball

A parent sent me these pictures of Rex that she took during one of the games this season. The best part of these pictures, if you look closely, are the CROCS. Yes, Rex has played the majority of his baseball games wearing them! It happened by accident when one game his baseball shoes were forgotten and all we had were his crocs.. well Rex had a pretty great game that day and so he decided it was his lucky crocs to thank! Ever since that game, he has only worn crocs!



 




Ben was thrilled when Rex's coach, Coach Peck,  asked if he wanted to step up and play on the team for a player who had been gone.. Ben was more than excited! He had a hit every time he was up to bat and was so into it! And of course Drew always likes to be part of the action and loves to take his place in the dugout with the boys whenever he can!... And I always love to see Keith in action as one of the assistant coaches! I have to say I enjoy watching Keith out there coaching almost as much as I enjoy watching the boys play! Good stuff!




LOVE these boys!

No comments: