Monday, March 10, 2014

Rex's turning eight!


EIGHT YEARS OLD! Seriously where did the time go? I swear it wasn't eight years ago that I held my first baby boy in my arms for the first time and completely fell. in. love. One of the first things I noticed when I held him was his little nose looked just like his dads, with those flared cute nostrils. Then it wasn't long after that I took notice of those dimples!
This little guy ( actually he's not that little any more) is my sweetheart. Always willing to give me some snuggles when I need them.
Rex is fun to watch at anything he does, whatever season it happens to be... soccer, baseball, golf, or basketball. His basketball season just ended, which means its time for baseball... but he loved basketball so much he wanted to play another season, along with baseball! So here we go ready to cheer him on once again.This is a kid who could play sports all hours of the day and be happy.
 The other day I looked outside to find rex and ben out shooting baskets in the pouring rain. Of course in  T-shirts might I add.  Ben and Drew are lucky to have such a great big brother to look up to!
 I snapped some pictures for his upcoming baptism and this one was my favorite!

No comments: