Friday, February 28, 2025

February 2014


 

 
 
b u s y.
In a nutshell that pretty much sums up our lives right now. It seems all of a sudden I can't remember where I need to be next or who I need to have where unless I've studied my daily calendar carefully that day! Four out of our five are involved in sports and activities. Drew pretty much is along for the ride these days. He loves more than anything to run around and be one of the big boys, although he does get restless watching game after game!  
 Tay, KK, Rex, and Ben are all on basketball teams this season, so we have been cheering on our share of basketball!
Tayler is in the full swing of 7th grade. She's wearing a little makeup these days, loves being a Beehive, wakes up an hour early each morning so she can participate in the early morning school choir,  many days she goes straight from school basketball games to club volleyball practice, she works really hard in school and we found out recently that she is NOT ok with an A-. A devoted student for sure!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







No comments: