We had so much fun watching Tayler play volleyball this season! She absolutely fell in love with the game! Most of her best friends played on the team, which made it even that much more fun for her! They even got to take a few ferry rides to some of the islands for a couple of their away games. I mean how cool is that!?!
We loved watching and cheering this girl on! What made us most proud was what her coach told us one day after one of her games...She said she loved Taylers good attitude, constant smile, and how hard she worked every single practice.
Nice work Tays! I have to say, that is definitely one of my favorite things about Tays too. She is ALWAYS happy! She wakes up each morning with a smile and is excited for each new day! I love it! I like to remind her often that I need her to always be this way, even when she becomes a teenager, ( which isn't too far away) shes gotta stay my sweet Tayler girl! (she promises me, she will. I'm holding her to it!)

No comments:
Post a Comment