Wednesday, October 9, 2013

conference sunday outing



It was clear after attempting to have all five of our kids sit and listen ( or sit and play and pretend to listen) to the Sunday morning session of General Conference  that by the end of the day we were going to be in need of a serious release. Amazing words spoken, but I must say it wasn't very easy listening between the chaos that was happening. I guess that's what DVR is all about. Anyway it was a gorgeous day so we spent the evening in Anacortes checking out Cap Santa marina and hiked ( a very steep hike, I might add) to a beautiful lookout point. It was just what we needed!


3 comments:

White Family said...

Only in Washington!! Looks like a lot of fun.

Jacque said...

i'm happy to hear that our family isn't the only one that experiences chaos on gen conf weekend! ;) what a beautiful sight and hike! you look gorgeous, as always. love and miss you guys!

Grapefruit said...

First of all, that bottom picture of Rex! How do you not melt looking at that face! And second of all, life is so unfair. I look out my window and see beige stucco and rocks, and you see all of that!!!!! At least I can live vicariously through your blog.