Tuesday, May 21, 2013

sunday stroll

These pictures happen to be from a couple weeks ago...but seriously look at this scenery! Gorgeous huh! This happened to be a Sunday where I was determined to get everyone out of the house to enjoy the nice weather we were having that day.  No one was very interested in making the effort to load up in the car, but I ended up talking them all into it, and I think they were happy I did! We ended up finding a great little place to walk around by the water and the most beautiful meadow...Although I think our boys were more excited about the fact that we had family batting practice at the park right after our walk! Perfect way to spend Sunday family time if you ask me!







4 comments:

Heidi and Bryan said...

Looks beautiful!

Jacque said...

breathtaking scenery! looks like a place from anne of green gables or something!

Stacie said...

SO pretty! getting so excited to get out there!!! WOOOO!!

White Family said...

Looking forward to coming to see you.....AND the beautiful scenery!