Apparently our tree (which didn't quite look as big as it actually was out in the woods) was a bit too much for our little tree stand to handle! After spending Saturday evening lighting and decorating the tree, we were surprised to find our tree had timbered over by Sunday. Seriously it was a big mess, but we laughed... and laughed!!!! and then laughed some more as KK reenacted the dramatized version of the tree falling on her head. Oh man! good times I tell ya! Looks like our christmas is off to a good start!
3 comments:
you are awesome! I need to take lessons from you about laughing about things like that. Just tonight I told Brett that I was trying to laugh that the birthday cake I had spent hours on for Ry had fallen apart... but I just couldn't. Now that it has been a few hours it was pretty funny. Life is just better when you laugh. Thanks for the reminder!
I agree with Lisa. Glad you found the humor in it! (But I hope it wasn't SO entertaining, that the kids want to make it a yearly tradition!)
That happened to us on year and we just ended up having to lean it up against the wall... What can you do other than laugh about it:) We are going to be up that way during Christmas so if you guys are around it would be fun to get together!
Post a Comment