happy december!!!
We are so excited about starting new family traditions
now that we're all settled in!
We started off this morning by not only picking out our tree, but cutting it down too, which we've never done before.
(and then making our way to the donut shop!)
This was the chosen tree that we brought home to decorate!
2 comments:
How festive! We might consider that, but we'd have to have a Christmas saguaro.
Such cute pictures! I'm so glad you are blogging so I can keep up on your fam. So much better than going to the local Home Depot Christmas Tree Lot in the parking lot and bringing home a half-dead tree.
Thanks so much for your call. I'm sorry, this week has been over the top. I promise I'll call you back next week when life gets back to normal, but I so appreciated hearing from you.
xoxo
Post a Comment