Saturday morning it was too chilly to go outside to play, thank goodness I had KK who loves to craft it up inside with the boys! KK's way more creative than I am (i didn't inherit the artsy genes) so the boys love it when she's up for pulling out all the arts and crafts! Saturday morning KK was all about making race cars with the boys!
Once it warmed up a bit and the kitchen couldn't handle anymore messes we bundled up and went out to the park. I have to say as we unloaded at the park I was pretty shocked... not one of my kids was wearing flip flops, and they even were all wearing gloves (thanks to KK for packin those!) It definitely takes some getting used to... bundling up kids, but looks like we're starting to get the hang of it!
1 comment:
kk is such a great sister!! love the pic of drew.
we got your card. it's gorgeous. love. my dad said he didn't even recognize rex he's gotten so big and his face has changed so much. ren immediately said he wants to see old ben again.
Post a Comment