Drew has been cracking me up, all of a sudden there is more personality pouring out of this little guy than we know what to do with! I'm convinced all we need to get him for Christmas this year is his own pack of Ninjago undies! Seriously I can't think of anything that would make him happier! No, he's not potty trained, no where near in fact. He just loves to feel like he's one of the big boys I guess! Lately he's all about the layers, the more undies he can pile on the better. Tonight before he went to bed I took off seven pairs of underwear (which he was not happy about!)
Look at those chubby little legs, loving this sweet boy!
Speaking of Ninjago, if you can make it to the end of this video, Drew has mastered some of his own little ninjago spin moves that he likes to bust out when he's wrestling with his brothers....(as you can tell, slow going on the house, excuse our unfinished basement.... )
019 from lynsi wilson on Vimeo.
6 comments:
Looks like Drew has mastered "spinjitsu".
MaryAnn, you can tell you are the mother of three boys! I should have known the ninja spin was called the spinjitsu!!!!
haha thats so funny. I love REX at the end!
Looks like he could either pursue ninja stunts OR ballet! The wide open room looks just right for these boys.
I cant believe how big your boys are getting! It doesn't seem that long ago when Rex was Drew's size.
Oh my goodness that is SO funny! I love Drew's moves. Can't believe how big Ben is and Rex, what can I say - he is still SO funny. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment