One thing I love about Keith is that facial hair of his. One day he's clean shaven and the next he's got a full fledged beard.. and ya know every once in a while he likes to mix it up some too! Like this weekend for example, we were getting ready to head out to a friends for dinner and keith walked out ready to go looking like this.
Check out that stache!!!
Then to top it off, KK decided to slick back her dads hair to complete the look!
Check out that stache!!!
Then to top it off, KK decided to slick back her dads hair to complete the look!
When Keith walked out completely straight faced, I laughed so hard! In fact I had a hard time taking him seriously all night long! Once we were home, Keith feel asleep while I was reading...about midnight I looked over, caught a glimpse of the stache and thought to myself who in the world is this man in my bed, and immediately the uncontrollable laughter started again!
(I literally woke him up from laughing!)
good stuff!
(I literally woke him up from laughing!)
good stuff!
2 comments:
Errr, I don't know if you know my husband Geoff... but a mustache and slicked back hair is kinda his signature look these days. Welcome to my life, scratchy mustaches and empty hairspray bottles.
PS- Living in seattle with a stache? Has Keith turned into a hipster? ;)
And his pose is quite GQish, as well! Just thinking of you laughing at Keith while he's asleep makes me laugh. I guess it's true - laughter is contagious!
Post a Comment