A couple weeks ago my dad called and surprised us with the news that he and my mom would be making a trip to see us the following week! Needless to say we could hardly wait for them to arrive, we literally counted down the days! I can't tell you how great it was to have them here!! Some highlights included: a day in Seattle (although five kids in the city is not easy, or should I say Drew in the city is not easy!), an afternoon spent at Washington Park, lots (and lots) of amazing food, a grammy+girls manicure, a walk down Padilla Bay.
I feel so incredibly blessed to have such amazing parents who come to town to spoil and love us!
Oh how we love Grammy and Papa~ side note: Tays has told me every night since they've left, how much she misses her grammy and papa! Dad, our fridge is filled with D.C. with your name on it for next time.
We love you guys. so much!
(notice drew above, not too happy.)





5 comments:
Such cute pictures! Mom and Dad look so cute, and I love Ben and Rex in the background of the first picture. You guys all look so great. Also, I see you got yourself some Hunters. Good choice! Now it looks like your girls could use some water-resistant boots too. ;)
you do have great parents! sounds like the dc thing runs in the white blood... just went to my dads new office and the whole fridge is full of it... and chocolate :). what a cute family you have!
what adorable parents you have! love all the pics.
Thanks for a wonderful time! We had a blast and now we are missing you. xo - love you guys!
How fun! & what great parents!
Post a Comment