Wednesday, November 28, 2012

 Its been a busy couple weeks!
First of all, KK got braces! She was unable to sleep the night before she had them put on, she was that excited! She's been counting down the days for months! I totally get it though, I definitely remember bending paper clips around my teeth at that age in hopes it would look like I was wearing a retainer!
 
 We had a wonderful Thanksgiving break! We missed being part of our traditional Arizona Thanksgiving, but we were so thankful to be here in Washington and to have Nana and Granddad, and Kari and Eric (and their sweet babies) in town! We had a wonderful day full of food and swimming-I'm so grateful for our wonderful families!

3 comments:

White Family said...

Love you new look, KK! A girl can't have too many accessories.

Anonymous said...

Finally found your blog and Im so glad, although I feel like I stay in the "know" since I see u everyday!! Love your beautiful family!!

sbk said...

Lynsi I love this picture of you and KK - you're both beauties!