a daughter who took charge one night this week after sensing that I had more than I could do, who not only bathed and dressed her little brothers, but read to them too (with out being asked, which was the best part of all)
finding a good Zumba class
dinner time around the table, which is already getting more difficult with everyones schedules (I love sitting down as a family together though for dinner, even if that means Keith, myself and the girls eating and talking about our day while the three boys run laps around us. Table manners.we gotta work on that!)
Fall leaves (Fall is so beautiful here!)
a real phone conversation with my sister which lasted more than 2 minutes
a call from my dad
Our Halloween costumes are bought. check.
pumpkin bread (which we've already made twice this season)
Pres. Uchdorfs message from this past weekend to live each day with purpose and to enjoy the journey. ( love every talk he ever gives!)
and lastly I'm super grateful for a handsome husband who has been working hard to create a backyard that our kids will love, he's become quite the project manager!
This afternoon Keith and Rex snuck out to play a few holes, but not without drew noticing. He came chasing them down with one of rex's old clubs in his hand... soon enough Drew, you'll be part of the action. I promise.
trying on halloween costumes gets pretty crazy around here.
2 comments:
Perfect post! Love the wife/mother you are!
that drew is adorable.
so fun to read about your family and how you're all doing!
miss you lots.
Post a Comment