Did I mention how beautiful Fall is here, beautiful and messy.
(you should have seen our mudroom yesterday, covered in mud and tracked in leaves!)
I quickly decided though that the beauty far out weighs the mess!
Back in Phoenix we used to have one tree where leaves would actually fall from. I would let the kids take turns raking the leaves in a big pile, then they would throw them all around, and start over again. That one pile of leaves was their entertainment for weeks. Looks like we won't be fighting over who gets to rake leaves here, there's plenty to go around!
3 comments:
SOOO pretty! I can't wait to visit you guys one day! I'll make sure we come in the Fall. ;)
That looks beautiful. I cant wait to come visit as well;)
I want to come and visit! The leaves are spectacular, but the kids in the photos are even more spectacular.
Post a Comment