Thursday, September 6, 2012

a new school year

After finally deciding on last minute outfit and hair decisions (the girls that is) the kids were off for their first day of 6th, 4th and 1st grade. I was happy to hear the excitment in their voices when they got home this afternoon, this should be another great school year.

3 comments:

Shelly Barney said...

I can't believe Rex is a first grader. He is looking so old. All your kiddos look adorable like usual. Hope they have a great first day at school.

Heidi and Bryan said...

glad the first day went well. They are all so cute, and growing up way too fast!

Steoffrey said...

I think this is the first time Ive ever seen Rex croc-less or with long pants on, he's looking fancy! Also, your girls look beautiful as always. Can't wait to hear how their day went. :)